Monday, November 22, 2010

Photo Safari- George McClean


Hi Eric,

I really enjoyed our photo excursion on the river in Low Country. I come to Hilton Head almost every year and this was the first that I really did any exploring the wild life of the area. I didn't know what I was Missing. Thanks for your introduction to the beautiful Low Country and it's wildlife. i will certainly be back to visit and participate in your excursions. All Images were shot with Pentax K20D and 50mm to 200mm zoom. a little small for the task but it worked out OK. Again Thanks. It was a great experience.

Thanks
George


Awesome job George! It is always so interesting seeing what others capture after a photo tour. I mean I was there too : ) We all have our own vision and come away with our own images. I love leading these trips! I hope yo will come back again, maybe in a different season? - Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment