Friday, August 27, 2010

Photo Tours- Carmen Smargiassi

Eric,

Thanks again for a wonderful boat tour of the low country.  I have been vacationing in Hilton Head Island for over ten years now and never realized the wide variety of water birds that nest on the island.  The tour was fun and you have an extensive knowledge of wildlife on the island.  I attached three of my favorite pictures.  These shots were possible by you maneuvering the boat for the right angle.  I look forward to our next visit to Hilton head and another photo tour.

Regards,

Carmen Smargiassi

Royal Tern (move over)

Immature Ibis over Spartina Grass

Tri-color Heron 

2 comments:

  1. Carmen, Great images! The tern shot is amazing with everyones attention and the tri-color couldn't be in better light and with a nice soft background- great environmental portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there was a tri colored heron, how great

    ReplyDelete